Warm Land_OC16_8.75inch

5/8″ thickness European Oak Engineered wood floor

Category:
Share on:

Description

Being part of our Old Carmel Collection, Warmland is a high quality wire-brushed engineered hardwood floor with natural wood textures. The saw-sliced 3mm wear layer wood come from 100% pure European Oak wood and adhere strictly to environmental friendly standards. Moreover, its Matt UV finish give it natural aesthetic and comfortable feeling to people step on it. Oasis engineered wood is CARB-2 compliant, minimized formaldehyde adhesive will guarantee the healthy of all your family members.

Specification:

  • Species: European Oak
  • Construction: Engineered
  • Finish: Matt UV
  • Surface Treatment: Wire-brushed
  • Janka Rating: 1360
  • Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
  • Top Layer: 3mm
  • Width: 83/4
  • Length: 7 feet
  • Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
  • Radiant Heating: Yes
  • Warranty: 25-Year Residential
  • Available Trims:  Stair Nose, Reducer, Quarter Round, End-mold and T-mold

 

Note:

*80% of the boards in our box are full length, the other 20% are half length starter boards.

**Top Layer thickness is measured prior to Finishing as the finishing process will have some impact on the thickness of the surface.

***Moldings such as Stair Nosing, T-molding, Reducer, End Molding and Quarter Round is available per the customers’ request.